Thinking About Selling Your Home?
We are experts in the local market and will guide you through the entire process of selling your property from listing to sale. Our marketing plans assure your property maximum exposure and we pride ourselves on personal service. We encourage you to contact our office with your questions and to discuss your individual needs.
What separates us from other real estate agents...
Personal and professional commitment to our clients
Pre-marketing Design Consultation for best-selling presentation
Staging if necessary
Professional photography from our Swinden Homes staff photographer is available for retakes or each season if it becomes necessary
Tour Factory Visual Tour
Constant communication of feedback as it is provided for showings through email
The “We care more” model which includes the following,
· Commitment to our listings
· We invest approximately $1200 in the first 10 days of listing to market your home to the public.
· Personal visits to vacant homes
· Updated seasonal marketing which includes refreshing the MLS remarks
· Personal meetings without time limitations
· Visual tour with Tour Factory High Definition Technology
· Custom visual tour linking to the village where your property is located
· When necessary –Roll-up sleeves and work with home owners
· Weekly reports from Swinden Homes
· Weekly reports from Tour Factory Visual Tours
· Weekly reports from Realtor.com
· Weekly reports from Remax.com
· Bi-weekly reports from Zillow
Monthly evaluation and discussion of the market and next steps
Once under contract we follow the contract terms and provide professionals for maintenance issues, legal services, including seller donations and furniture removal, or any needs as they come up.
We are available to meet contractors should it become necessary to assist with appointments for easy closing.
We attend the appraisal with the appraiser and point out the unique features of your home to assist in securing a fair appraisal.
We walk the home prior to the closing and after the buyer to observe the home’s final condition and to secure that early possession does not occur.
We attend your closing.
We care more!